QuickBooks is a small business accounting software. Quickbooks software holds more than 80% of the small business market share. If anyone searching for small business accounting solutions Quickbooks will be on your list. There are many options it can be to choose the right QuickBooks apps like creating an effective account on your Quickbooks. You can take advice from our QuickBooks ProAdvisor at our QuickBooks support number if you are in a hurry and want to save your time and effort.
To make any right decision in your life you must do the thinking and research about it before you go into action. So we are going to do the same when it comes to choosing the right Quickbooks application for you. First, we will see What we want from the application? What does that application offers? Will it fulfill your requirements? And many other questions. Keep reading the article to know everything you need.
What is QuickBooks Application (Apps)
As simple the term “app” is short for a computer software application. Apps started gaining popularity after they first launched.
Web apps -Web apps integrate with existing business software such as QuickBooks Online, to help you run every aspect of your business.
Quickbook app store – To find apps that connect with Quickbooks Online (QBO), visit the Quickbooks app store. Quickbooks users can also find apps by clicking apps in the left-hand navigation bar of your Quickbooks Online (QBO) homepage. From there you can search for a specific app by name, or browse by category or business type.
The key advantage of the Quickbooks apps store has over others is that it features a curated selection of apps with proven value to business owners like you. Search by category to help find an app for a specific task, such as expense management.
Most apps in the Quickbooks app store offer a free trial. The risk of the trial is minimal, but the reward is potential is huge.
What Can you Do in the Application
The Quickbooks application offers you a number of things listed below. You have to choose the application that satisfies your business needs and has the qualities that you want.
- Calculate Quotes – Create and send estimates to your clients.
- Get Funded – Grow faster with funding.
- Make payment – Automate your accounts payable.
- Manage Customers – Take control of your customer relationships.
- Manage Human Resources – Take care of your employees.
- Handle Projects – Keep the workflow going smoothly.
Receive Payment – Get paid faster.
- Sync Data – Enter data once across platforms.
- Track Time – Track employee’s time and simplify payroll.
Other Useful Resources:
How to Choose the Right QuickBooks App
- What is your goal? First, you need to decide, what is your goal? , what are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to make the process faster so you can save time? , There is some key question that needs to ask yourself when you are choosing the app.
- Check whether the app solves your current problem? The goal of the app is to make the process less or save time. But you need to determine what the specific problem will be solved. The most common problem is getting cash in the door from clients and customers, and processing payroll. If you try and select an app without knowing the specific problem you will end up with an app that does not serve your business longer.
- Phone a friend? There are so many options to choose from, ask around in your industry community for recommendations and suggestions. This will help you to find the app that people know about because they are simple and they have exceptional services. It will also give you insight into the app that is really good but is laying under the radar. You can discover some amazing app in this way.
- Check how much does it cost? If you want to choose an app that meets your needs and your budget. Picking the most expensive app, are the app that appears to get the most exposure, is not going to guarantee that it is the best fit for your business needs. Choose an app that is cost-effective but doesn’t blow the budget.
- Get a trial before you buy it. The best way to determine if an app is the best app for you is to test it out. The most app offers a no-cost trial period. Use this trial to fully integrate the app into your workflow to determine if it solves your problem and meets your goal.
Tips to Use App in QuickBooks
- Identify your priorities and pain points
Selecting the right app is much easier when you are clear as to why you need this app. Determine what your goals are for using apps and identify the problems you want to solve. Some apps limit the number of users per account while others charge more for multiple users, so this is important, especially if you are on a limited budget.
- Gather functional requirement
A functional requirement is a task the app accomplishes, such as extracting receipt data and automatically creating an expense in Quickbooks.
- Do not spend on the app, Invest in it
If you are on a tight budget, it is hard to justify spending money on an app, but the right app will be pay off with higher productivity and time-saving. Apps can help your business high returns and free up time so you can focus on growing your sales.
- Try more than one app
Try two or three free trials to see which app is the best fit for you. Run through your business scenarios and see for yourself how the app meets your must-have requirements. You have to test a few apps to find the one that works for you. This may require an investment of time, but it will help you clarify what you like and don’t like about the app’s user experience.
- Train your employees
The integration of a new app often requires changes in workflow and process. It will help your team adjust by training them to use the app to their benefit. An app is productive when used correctly.
Using QuickBooks more than just accessing your account from anywhere, anytime. It also happens up an unlimited world of possibilities thanks to the app store, which boasts hundreds of QuickBooks Apps all designed to you help with the customization of an integrated package to fit your business.
An app can affect many aspects of your problem, so don’t rush the process of choosing one. Be thoughtful of your business needs and requirements.