QuickBooks Error 1935 occurs when the system finds an error during the installation process. After that, it shut down the system where the program runs behind or not. And also, this error occurs when you are installing the Windows operating system. All this happens because your PC needs the .NET Framework Error Code 1935 mostly occurs when the Operating System gets corrupt or damage. In this blog, we will discuss some easy steps to get rid of this problem. And also, we discuss some reasons for the occurrence of this QuickBooks Error Code 1935.
Alert Signs for QuickBooks Error 1935
Here are some symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935. These symptoms are as follows:
- First, your system gets freeze for a while.
- A pop-up error message appears and shows that “QB faces a problem and needs to shut down.”
- Whenever you run a program, your computer may crash.
- Windows start giving a slow response to the mouse and become sluggish.
- A pop-up message that contains a message “QuickBooks needs shutdown for preventing the computer.
- When the QB Error 1935 occurs, it shut down the active program.
- It will show some messages on your screen like as:-
- Alert: An error occurred while downloading the assembly.
- Alert: cannot install QuickBooks and .NET Framework.
- Error: .NET Framework Requirement.
These are some symptoms by which you can say that your system gets infected by Error 1935. Now, let’s move on towards some causes of the QB Error 1935.
Why Do You Face 1935 Error Code in QuickBooks
Here are some symptoms of Error 1935, which is very helpful for you to find out the causes of this error.
- First of all, the Windows system file gets damage.
- Corrupt entries of system files.
- QB Error 1935 happens due to damaged system files.
- Missing and improperly linked information in the system files.
- Windows system files got deleted or maybe got corrupted.
- Apps deleted improperly.
- Incomplete installation process either of hardware or software.
Other Useful Resources:
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
In this section, we will discuss some solutions by which we can resolve the QuickBooks Error 1935. Let’s get started.
Solution 1: Run Selective Startup Mode
- First, you have to open the Run Command by pressing the window button and the R key.
- When the box appears, type “MSConfig” and hit the OK button.
- Then Click on Startup, select general Tab, then load system services, and in the last click on load startup items.
- Click on the service tab And Choose “Hide all Microsoft services” and select the “ Disable” option.
- Unmark the “Hide all Microsoft services” from the checkBox.
- Then see the list of services and make sure that the windows installer checkBox is marked if not then mark it. And then Ok.
- Click on restart in the system configuration window and then restart.
- After restarting, again install your QuickBooks accounting software.
- Again open the run command box and search MSConfig. Press Ok
- Choose Startup then select general Tab and click OK.
Solution 2: Disable Antivirus
- Restart your system.
- Start Installation of the software.
- If you have any antivirus installed in your system kindly disable them for a while moment.
- After installation of the software, you can make it Enable to your antivirus.
Solution 3: Update the Windows
- First, you have to click on the start button.
- Then click on the search button and type Update, you will find that a dialogue box appears that is Windows update dialogue box.
- If you see that the updates are available, then you can easily update your software.
- If not, then the software does not require any update.
- By clicking on the Install update, you can easily update your software.
Solution 4: Reinstall QB
- Again Install QB software and also install .NET Framework. (If not present in the system).
- Restart your anti-virus again after the installation of QB software and .NET Frameworks.
Solution 5: Use Web Installer
- You have to refresh your .NET structure to the most recent version.
- Now search for the net structure site.
- Now you have to download Web Installer.
- Read all the instructions shown on your screen and introduce the .NET to your system.
In this blog, I try to give some basic knowledge about the QuickBooks Error 1935. And also, in this, we discuss its symptoms, its causes, and some solution by which we can quickly resolve the Error 1935.