QuickBooks is an excellent accounting software by Intuit that has made its mark in the market by providing related services to its users in the most effective manner. You can create invoices, pay bills, record transactions, manage taxes, etcetera in QB. However, with this comes a hefty amount of data that needs to be safe and secure, thus the QuickBooks Data Services Support.
Sometimes, due to various reasons, you may face the difficulty of losing data that is highly crucial for your business. So, QuickBooks Data Services offers a range of services that keeps your accounting data safe and secure through various means. In this article, we will provide all the information in detail to have a clear understanding.
Types Of QuickBooks Data Services
Following are the type of services that fall under QuickBooks Data Services.
- QuickBooks File Merge Service
We give a turnkey service to merge multiple files into a single company file. In this, you need to send a backup of all the files that are to be merged. This service will combine the inventory and business data from various files and make a single company file.
- QuickBooks Super Condense Service
A QuickBooks data file that is too big in size can affect the performance of the file. There is a possibility of constant crashes, delays while saving transactions and running reports.
The super-condense service will shrink the size of your data file to 50-80% of the original file. The following are its benefits.
- Convert to QuickBooks Online.
- Also, increased speed. It will be faster to load the file and run the reports.
- Fast and easy QuickBooks update.
- QuickBooks File Optimization Service
The QuickBooks file optimization service optimizes the capacity of your QuickBooks Online data file. It copies the data into a new file, eliminates interim data, re-indexes the file. Hence, the size of your file decreases by nearly half. So, once the data is optimized, you will see significant changes in its speed and performance.
- QuickBooks List Reduction Service
QuickBooks Premier and Pro have a limit of 14,500 names in the data file. This may be a customer, a vendor, an account, or an employee item name. Once you cross that limit for the combined list of names, you are forced to go for the more expensive QuickBooks Enterprise.
- QuickBooks Multi-Currency Removal Service
The multi-currency feature is a great aspect of QuickBooks. However, some of the services and applications do not maintain QuickBooks data files if multi-currency is on. For example, you can not convert a multi-currency file to Xero, or convert to QuickBooks for Mac or QuickBooks Online. Additionally, multi-currency is identified to be connected with corrupting QuickBooks files.
So, the QuickBooks multi-currency removal service will remove the multi-currency settings from your data file and convert the file to a single currency.
- QuickBooks International Edition Service
- QuickBooks Audit Trial Removal Service
QuickBooks keeps an internal audit trail to show all changes done to every transaction in the data file. This tool is considered valuable for Accountants/Auditors to track the changes made by the users and also view other extra details such as amounts. However, as the number of transactions increases in a data file, the audit trail grows by a factor of 2. Therefore, this increases the size of a data file and slows down QuickBooks consistently. So, removing the audit trail leads to a decrease in the size of a data file and advances up the QuickBooks.
Other Useful Resources:
- QuickBooks Custom Programming
As suggested in QuickBooks, at some point you may find that you need an added individual touch to the system. This may be either through a system report, union with your actual software, or extra functionality that is not involved in the off-the-shelf version of QuickBooks.
- Desktop Conversion Service in QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks online file preparation service.
- QB period Copy for CRA Audit.
- Additional Services
- List reduction: customer, vendor, and items.
- Convert inventory to non-inventory items.
- Add classes to all transactions.
- Making all the pended invoices as printed/email.
Standard Data Recovery Services (Price list)
Data Recovery Services requires all customers should have a valid support plan or pay a one-time fee to request recovery for their damaged company file.
Data recovery one time fees out a QuickBooks care plan:-
- Assisted data conversion – $50.00
- QuickBooks Data Recovery one-time charge – $250.00
QuickBooks Point Of Sale
- Intuit QuickBooks’ point of sale monthly plan is just at $79.00 data recovery on a one-time fee.
- Intuit QuickBooks’ point of sale one-time support is just at $59.00 data recovery on a one-time fee.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions hosting is just $54.00 data recovery on a one-time fee.
- Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions One Time Support is just at $200 data recovery on a one-time fee.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro/Premier, Payroll
- Intuit QuickBooks’ 90-days expert support plan is at just $89.00. Covered data recovery fee and QuickStart a one-time fee.
- QuickBooks care annual subscription at just $299.95. Data recovery is the cover price and QuickStart at a one-time fee.
- Intuit QuickBooks’ 90-days expert and unlimited assisted data conversion for the retail club for free of cost data recovery and QuickStart fee at an unlimited conversion.
- QuickBooks care plus monthly subscription is at just $29.95. Data recovery is the cover price and QuickStart at an unlimited conversion.
- Intuit QuickBooks’ core one-time support is at just $59.95. Data recovery one-time fee and QuickStart at a one-time fee.
With this article, we hope, all your questions surrounding the QuickBooks Data Services were answered. However, if you still require more data or are having any difficulty understanding the information, feel free to contact us. You can call us through our toll-free number and our team of QuickBooks ProAdvisor will be happy to guide you through everything. Also, you can get in touch with us for any queries related to QuickBooks.