QuickBooks have various tools which help us to do work easily and fix problems. QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is one of them. In this article, we will discuss QuickBooks Component Repair Tool and how to download it. Along with this, we will also discuss the solution to fix the installation and component issue.
What is QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
While installing the QuickBooks, various errors (error 1603, error 1935, error 1904, and error 1402) may occur. QuickBooks Component Repair Tool solves these types of installation errors. This tool also fixes component issues related to Microsoft.Net Framework, Microsoft MSXML, and Microsoft Visual C++. It is well-known and free to download.
How to Download & Install QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
You can easily download and install the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. There are some steps to install it properly. Read and follow the steps.
- Download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- After completion of the download process, install the tool in your system.
- Click on the Downloaded file to run the program.
- At last restart your system.
Isn’t it so simple? By following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to download the tool easily and use it to fix errors.
Resolve Installation and Component Error With QB Repair Tool
By using the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool, you can solve different types of component and installation issues in the QuickBooks Desktop.
First, we will discuss how to use Component Repair Tool to fix the installation issues.
Solutions for Installation Issues
There are two solutions to fix Installation issues. Follow the steps one by one.
Solution 1: Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is used to fix installation issues. Follow the steps to download the tool.
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Save the downloaded file in your system.
- Close all the running programs and open the tool.
- At last reboot your system.
Solution 2: Download Windows Update
If your Windows is outdated then you will not able to install or open QuickBooks on your system. Update your Windows by following the procedure.
- Press the Start button from the system keyboard and enter Windows update.
- Click on the Check for updates. Update the Windows if the update is available.
After updating the Windows, reboot your device.
Other Useful Resources:
Solutions for Component Issues
If you are unable to fix the issue with the above solution you should fix your component issues by following the steps mentioned below.
Solution 1: Repair or Reinstall Microsoft .Net Framework
The .NET Framework is one of the best Microsoft components that are used by QuickBooks to connect with web applications. Repair Microsoft .NET Framework by following the mentioned steps.
- Firstly, download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- When it downloads, save the file on the desktop.
- Make sure that there is no program running in the background. Double-click on the QBInstall_tool_v2.exe.
- Once the diagnosis process completes, restart the system.
When the above process successfully repairs Microsoft .NET Framework then you can proceed to use QuickBooks.
Solution 2: Reinstall Microsoft MSXML 6.0
QuickBooks did not work when there is any damage in Microsoft MSXML 6.0. You need to uninstall it first and install it again by following the given steps.
- Go to the Control Panel and select Program and Feature.
- Type APPWIZ.CPL in the box and press Enter button.
- Select MSXML 6.0 from the list and choose Uninstall/Change.
- Download the msmxl.msi installation file and save it on your desktop.
- Open the msmxl.msi file to install it.
Solution 3: Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++
There should be the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ installed in your system. If there is any corrupted or damaged file, it can cause the error. Follow the steps to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++.
- Open Control Panel and click on the Uninstall a Program.
- Choose Microsoft Visual C++ from the list and hit Uninstall.
- After uninstalling reboot your system.
- Insert QuickBooks CD in the CD drive.
- Press Window+E keys.
- Go to the path D:\ThirdParty\CRT9 or D:\ThirdParty\CRT8.
- Double-click on msi or vcredist_x86.exe.
Now you can run the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool easily. Use it by following the procedure to fix installation and component errors in QuickBooks. If you still have any doubt you can contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Get in touch by dialing toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.